- Every other week your team fails to meet the minimum games played requirement and the minimum is set at 2!
- You waited until the 19th round (pick# 289) to draft (live) your first goalie in a 16 team league.
- Your team carries 3 goalies, 2 of which are backups and the third is in the minors.
- None of your goalies' lack of playing time is due to injuries so that excuse is N/A.
- You are envious of the team that has Vesa Toskala.
- You are envious of the team that has Carey Price.
- You mistakenly thought that your perfect GAA and SV% would count if your goalies did not play.
- Yours is the only team that no others fear and managers snicker uncontrollably when matched up against you.
- You drafted your goalies based on Mike Milbury's scouting reports.
- You counted on your goalies being late round steals and now you feel like a total heel.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Top 10 Signs Your Fantasy HockeyTeam Needs a Goalie Upgrade
Some of these are inspired by actual circumstances while others are simply for comic relief. I'll let you decide which are which.