News

Monday, October 19, 2009

UHB Hall of Fame

 Hall of Fame

I've been kicking around the idea of having some sort of Hall of Fame for this site but I don't quite know how it would work. I don't have any idea what criteria I would use and not sure how we would go about electing members to the Hall. I suppose I could install a reader's poll, which is one of the widget options on this site but I don't think that has a way of limiting one vote per visitor. Maybe it does, I'm not sure. Maybe I should install it and run a test.

Does anyone have suggestions on what would be the best way to go about this? How would the ballot list work? What criteria would you use to elect a team or GM to a fantasy hockey hall of fame? Is this even a good idea? I would like to think it is but right now it is just a seed that needs to be watered.

In any case, a UHB Hall of Fame is still a long way off seeing as this is the first season of the league's existence. Still, I would like to hear your ideas. Leave a comment if you have any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

International Zazzle